beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches. AMEN!

For My Name’s sake, do not harden your hearts in rebellion against My Servants. Aram’s king decided to send a large group of soldiers to the city of Dothan to capture Elisha so that he wouldn't be able to help Israel win the war. Glory! And he answered, Thou shalt not smite them: wouldest thou smite those whom thou hast taken captive with thy sword and with thy bow? Later He said THE ANGELS OF THE LORD WILL INVADE THE EARTH! Jesus Christ we love you! And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, LORD, open the eyes of these men, that they may see.

© JC Lamont. For those who are with you outnumber those who are against you….”, On waking after this dream encounter, I inquired again of The LORD concerning what I heard Him say… ”Watch! I love you Abba and I am so grateful for how you are causing hearts and minds to turn to you ,your ways and teachings also for healing this nation and bring us together as your family all races, nationalities….Much love to your Kingdom! I was shown that for many, the voting lines will be a place of powerful Angelic Encounter and The Ballot Box will become a birthing place of great Spiritual Breakthrough, as The Spirit of The Fear of The LORD falls upon many. Many were possessed and oppressed by bewitching spirits and spirits of distortion and deception. But I knew it covered the whole earth.

As I heard those Words, I felt the anger of The LORD burn strongly against the works of wickedness in the land, and as the dream continued to unfold before me, I watched as the Angel Armies of The LORD were being used mightily to bring forth the Plans and Purposes of The LORD right across the land. And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. I was praying along these exact lines today. Watch!

Holman Christian Standard Bible That night the angel of the LORD went out and struck down 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. For in this hour I AM sending Angel Armies to guide and lead you and to bring you to the place I have prepared for you. It’s smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies. It's smooth sailing all the way with God of the Angel Armies. As The Spirit spoke those Words to me for a second time, suddenly The Spirit of Revelation showed me a great and mighty Angel Army descending upon the nation.

And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. God grant that both come back to God and spread the bread of the Gospel to the whole world and bring to pass that last great ingathering of souls as prophesied by Joel. They would be powerfully instrumental in bringing forth the Light and the Power of His Glory into the midst of the deep darkness that is covering the Nation at this time, and at the timely release and commissioning of the Angel Armies, this would result in an overwhelming ‘vote’ for Life and victory at the polls. Published by permission.

Being surrounded by a large army with no escape terrified the servant, who at this point could see only the earthly army there to capture Elisha. All rights reserved. The God of angel armies Is always by my side And nothing formed against me shall stand You hold the whole world in Your hands I'm holding on to Your promises You are faithful You are faithful You are faithful I know who goes before me I know who stands behind me The God of angel armies Is always by my side The one who reigns forever Thank you for your prayers!

And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, LORD, open the eyes of these men, that they may see. Verses 14 to 15 describe what happens next: "Then he sent horses and chariots and a strong force there. Right… so some of you are going to think I’m crazy…. By using Learn Religions, you accept our, Jesus Leads Heaven's Armies on a White Horse. And like a sharp axe taken to a root, the anger and bitterness many carried, was destroyed. As the light of My Glory exposes the works of darkness in this season.”, I saw Warring Angels carrying flaming swords of Fire, and I heard these Words, ”Watch!

I am praying for you America. They do not even know history to misunderstand it, and because they do not know it, it is not the past they do not rightly grasp, but the present. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. Father God we love you! Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp. And the king of Israel said unto Elisha, when he saw them, My father, shall I smite them? And the LORD opened their eyes, and they saw; and, behold, they were in the midst of Samaria.

I pray for the UK as well and hope to visit one day. Look at our shields, glistening in the sun. In the dream there was water up to the top steps of the house I was in. But as The Spirit of Revelation showed me these things, I literally saw that as The Angels of The LORD went around touching many in the voting lines and at The Ballot Boxes, the thick scales that were upon their eyes began to fall off, their dark and depraved minds were suddenly illuminated with The Light of His Truth, His Love and His great Mercy over them. And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. But he led them to Samaria. And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down. Required fields are marked *. 2) Seraphim —they possess 3 sets of wings and sing to God in the throne room (in CoT, these are female, though the Bible implies all angels are genderless).

But if you will listen and obey and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and I will oppose those who oppose you and I will drive out those that come against you.”. The Story of Archangel Haniel Taking Enoch to Heaven, Bible Angels and Miracles: Balaam's Donkey Speaks, The Angel of the Lord Calls Gideon to Battle, The Christmas Story of the Wise Men (the Magi) and a Miraculous Dream, Meet Archangel Sandalphon, Angel of Music. Oh, Praises to God Almighty Who is Who Was and Who is to Come! And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master!

23 For My Angel will go before you and bring you in to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will cut them off.”. And Elisha said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee.

Nottingham. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Verses 18 and 19 then record, "As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the lord, 'Strike this army with blindness.' America: Trump Was Not The LORD’s First Choice! HTML tags allowed in your comment:
, Christian Prophecy, Prayers & Bible Sharing — Updated Daily, ”Watch! And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. For My purifying Fires shall touch The Postal System of this Nation and the powers of principalities of darkness shall be pulled down and uprooted!”.

I knew my family would be safe. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. For many will begin to have powerful Angelic Encounters in voting lines and at The Ballot Boxes. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha. What a beautiful home, God of the Angel Armies! Biblical Classes of Angels: 1) Cherubim —examples include Lucifer, the two angels who guarded the entrance to the garden in Eden, and likely it is they that make up the armies as Michael and his angels fight Lucifer and his angels. "Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation … and all the angels shouted for joy? MY SISTERS & I AND I KNOW THIYSANDS HV BEEN PRAYING. WHAT A GREAT ANSWER OF GOD. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down. Declarations & Decrees: LORD, in You Alone Will I Trust! And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. Modified Travel Theme.
Dark Arena Gba Rom, High End Office Furniture, Breadcrumbs Ux 2020, Netherworld (1992) Full Movie, Germany China Trade Statistics, How To Do Diagonal Stitch, Sacramento Green Suit, Vellux Luxury Plush Blanket, Flavoring Oils For Lip Gloss Near Me, Immigration Supreme Court Cases 2019, What Is Baking Powder Made Of, William Moseley Kelsey Chow, Christmas Proposal Poem, Damien Chazelle Short Film, Command Prompt Shortcut Keys Pdf, Spy Shop Tottenham Court Road, Atherton California Events, Pr Industry Revenue, Morningstar Product Manager Salary, In/s^2 To Ft/s^2, Bloomin' Brands Stock News, 1 Acre To Square Feet, Best Telugu Movies Of All Time, How To Eat Nigella Lawson Review, Ruffino Rosé Price, The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10 Before And After, How Many Litres In A Gallon, Ptg Energy Wiki, Baked Granola Bars With Egg, " />

צרו עמנו קשר: 03-6567070

פגישת יעוץ
    הערכת שווי התביעה וסיכוייה
    הגשת תביעה
    לתביעה נצרף חוות דעת רפואית
    קבלת פיצויים
    במקביל להליך המשפטי ננהל משא ומתן

angel armies scripture

Look at our shields, glistening in the sun, our faces, shining with your gracious anointing.

Thanks for this confirmation! Watch! And again…. Powerful familiar spirits caused many to walk in a demonic type of sentimentality, which kept them oppressed and depressed. The Hebrew word for angel is, Over 200 times throughout the Bible, God is referred to as. © His Kingdom Prophecy, The Academy of Light – Prophetic Magazine, What The LORD is Saying Today — November 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — October 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — September 2020, What The LORD is Saying Today — August 2020, Calm Down When Things Seem Out of Control, America: The Prophets, The Prophecies and The Prophetic Birthings. Thank you, submitted one to the Lord G d Almighty…, To my Father which is in Heaven , thank you for your love mercy and grace….. 22 But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries. 8 God of the Angel Armies, listen: O God of Jacob, open your ears - I'm praying! You, my God, have told me plainly, “I will build you a house.” And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces. Powered by. A Prayer to Oust the ‘Achan—Delilah’ Duo From Our Camps! Yes it’s true. In the book of Kings (2 Kings 6), the Bible describes how God provides an army of angels leading horses and chariots of fire to protect the prophet Elisha and his servant and opens the servant's eyes so that he can see the angelic army surrounding them.

$3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket.

Originally published by NavPress in English as THE MESSAGE: The Bible in Contemporary Language copyright 2002 by Eugene Peterson. Who Was the Angel Who Guided Moses During the Exodus? 2 Kings 6:17-20.

And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED.

And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him.
    Israel is in battle with the Arameans who have surrounded the city of Dothan, where Elisha was staying. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. Just Wait and SEE What The LORD is Going to DO! Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson, The Message (MSG).

Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp. This blog incorporates affiliate links. I saw new pathways being created in the realm of The Spirit and I heard these Words, “Highways of Holiness…, Watch!

I was shown that many were voting according to generational traditions.

She is the author of the upcoming book "Waking Up to Wonder. Suddenly they came under a deep and holy conviction by The Spirit of Truth and Righteousness that they became overwhelmed and undone by the tangible presence of The LORD that filled that place. And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that. Thank you Lord! And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches. AMEN!

For My Name’s sake, do not harden your hearts in rebellion against My Servants. Aram’s king decided to send a large group of soldiers to the city of Dothan to capture Elisha so that he wouldn't be able to help Israel win the war. Glory! And he answered, Thou shalt not smite them: wouldest thou smite those whom thou hast taken captive with thy sword and with thy bow? Later He said THE ANGELS OF THE LORD WILL INVADE THE EARTH! Jesus Christ we love you! And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, LORD, open the eyes of these men, that they may see.

© JC Lamont. For those who are with you outnumber those who are against you….”, On waking after this dream encounter, I inquired again of The LORD concerning what I heard Him say… ”Watch! I love you Abba and I am so grateful for how you are causing hearts and minds to turn to you ,your ways and teachings also for healing this nation and bring us together as your family all races, nationalities….Much love to your Kingdom! I was shown that for many, the voting lines will be a place of powerful Angelic Encounter and The Ballot Box will become a birthing place of great Spiritual Breakthrough, as The Spirit of The Fear of The LORD falls upon many. Many were possessed and oppressed by bewitching spirits and spirits of distortion and deception. But I knew it covered the whole earth.

As I heard those Words, I felt the anger of The LORD burn strongly against the works of wickedness in the land, and as the dream continued to unfold before me, I watched as the Angel Armies of The LORD were being used mightily to bring forth the Plans and Purposes of The LORD right across the land. And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. I was praying along these exact lines today. Watch!

Holman Christian Standard Bible That night the angel of the LORD went out and struck down 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. For in this hour I AM sending Angel Armies to guide and lead you and to bring you to the place I have prepared for you. It’s smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies. It's smooth sailing all the way with God of the Angel Armies. As The Spirit spoke those Words to me for a second time, suddenly The Spirit of Revelation showed me a great and mighty Angel Army descending upon the nation.

And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. God grant that both come back to God and spread the bread of the Gospel to the whole world and bring to pass that last great ingathering of souls as prophesied by Joel. They would be powerfully instrumental in bringing forth the Light and the Power of His Glory into the midst of the deep darkness that is covering the Nation at this time, and at the timely release and commissioning of the Angel Armies, this would result in an overwhelming ‘vote’ for Life and victory at the polls. Published by permission.

Being surrounded by a large army with no escape terrified the servant, who at this point could see only the earthly army there to capture Elisha. All rights reserved. The God of angel armies Is always by my side And nothing formed against me shall stand You hold the whole world in Your hands I'm holding on to Your promises You are faithful You are faithful You are faithful I know who goes before me I know who stands behind me The God of angel armies Is always by my side The one who reigns forever Thank you for your prayers!

And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, LORD, open the eyes of these men, that they may see. Verses 14 to 15 describe what happens next: "Then he sent horses and chariots and a strong force there. Right… so some of you are going to think I’m crazy…. By using Learn Religions, you accept our, Jesus Leads Heaven's Armies on a White Horse. And like a sharp axe taken to a root, the anger and bitterness many carried, was destroyed. As the light of My Glory exposes the works of darkness in this season.”, I saw Warring Angels carrying flaming swords of Fire, and I heard these Words, ”Watch!

I am praying for you America. They do not even know history to misunderstand it, and because they do not know it, it is not the past they do not rightly grasp, but the present. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. Father God we love you! Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp. And the king of Israel said unto Elisha, when he saw them, My father, shall I smite them? And the LORD opened their eyes, and they saw; and, behold, they were in the midst of Samaria.

I pray for the UK as well and hope to visit one day. Look at our shields, glistening in the sun. In the dream there was water up to the top steps of the house I was in. But as The Spirit of Revelation showed me these things, I literally saw that as The Angels of The LORD went around touching many in the voting lines and at The Ballot Boxes, the thick scales that were upon their eyes began to fall off, their dark and depraved minds were suddenly illuminated with The Light of His Truth, His Love and His great Mercy over them. And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. But he led them to Samaria. And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down. Required fields are marked *. 2) Seraphim —they possess 3 sets of wings and sing to God in the throne room (in CoT, these are female, though the Bible implies all angels are genderless).

But if you will listen and obey and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and I will oppose those who oppose you and I will drive out those that come against you.”. The Story of Archangel Haniel Taking Enoch to Heaven, Bible Angels and Miracles: Balaam's Donkey Speaks, The Angel of the Lord Calls Gideon to Battle, The Christmas Story of the Wise Men (the Magi) and a Miraculous Dream, Meet Archangel Sandalphon, Angel of Music. Oh, Praises to God Almighty Who is Who Was and Who is to Come! And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master!

23 For My Angel will go before you and bring you in to the Amorites and the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Canaanites and the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will cut them off.”. And Elisha said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee.

Nottingham. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Verses 18 and 19 then record, "As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the lord, 'Strike this army with blindness.' America: Trump Was Not The LORD’s First Choice! HTML tags allowed in your comment:

, Christian Prophecy, Prayers & Bible Sharing — Updated Daily, ”Watch! And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. For My purifying Fires shall touch The Postal System of this Nation and the powers of principalities of darkness shall be pulled down and uprooted!”.

I knew my family would be safe. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. For many will begin to have powerful Angelic Encounters in voting lines and at The Ballot Boxes. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha. What a beautiful home, God of the Angel Armies! Biblical Classes of Angels: 1) Cherubim —examples include Lucifer, the two angels who guarded the entrance to the garden in Eden, and likely it is they that make up the armies as Michael and his angels fight Lucifer and his angels. "Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation … and all the angels shouted for joy? MY SISTERS & I AND I KNOW THIYSANDS HV BEEN PRAYING. WHAT A GREAT ANSWER OF GOD. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down. Declarations & Decrees: LORD, in You Alone Will I Trust! And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. Modified Travel Theme.

Dark Arena Gba Rom, High End Office Furniture, Breadcrumbs Ux 2020, Netherworld (1992) Full Movie, Germany China Trade Statistics, How To Do Diagonal Stitch, Sacramento Green Suit, Vellux Luxury Plush Blanket, Flavoring Oils For Lip Gloss Near Me, Immigration Supreme Court Cases 2019, What Is Baking Powder Made Of, William Moseley Kelsey Chow, Christmas Proposal Poem, Damien Chazelle Short Film, Command Prompt Shortcut Keys Pdf, Spy Shop Tottenham Court Road, Atherton California Events, Pr Industry Revenue, Morningstar Product Manager Salary, In/s^2 To Ft/s^2, Bloomin' Brands Stock News, 1 Acre To Square Feet, Best Telugu Movies Of All Time, How To Eat Nigella Lawson Review, Ruffino Rosé Price, The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10 Before And After, How Many Litres In A Gallon, Ptg Energy Wiki, Baked Granola Bars With Egg,