Candy From The 60s, Best Bedroom Colors For Couples, Easy Pineapple Coconut Cake, Maha E Tender, Jayne Torvill Parents, First Deputy Chief Minister Of Bihar, Supreme Shirt Price, Bed Head Conditioner Review, Dan Marino Pitt Jersey, Lips Of Blood (1975) Full Movie, Testikles Ac Odyssey, Rolling Boil Water Temperature, Mary Berry Lemon Cheesecake Condensed Milk, Brendan Pang Restaurant, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way'' Meaning, Persona (1966 English Subtitles), Hotel Prince Albert, Celtic Tattoos For Men, Bluetones Slight Return Bass Tab, Ps4 Pro Dimensions, Garden Water Pump, Rodney Dangerfield Death, String Light Ideas For Bedroom, Pineapple Upside Down Cake Pioneer Woman, Medulla Function Psychology, Deni Avdija Twitter, Johnson County Kansas Election Candidates, Macron Sportswear Uk, Khuda Haafiz Review, " />

צרו עמנו קשר: 03-6567070

פגישת יעוץ
    הערכת שווי התביעה וסיכוייה
    הגשת תביעה
    לתביעה נצרף חוות דעת רפואית
    קבלת פיצויים
    במקביל להליך המשפטי ננהל משא ומתן

federal liberal member for newcastle

Authorised by Sharon Claydon MP, 427 Hunter Street Newcastle, Website by Principle Co | Built on Nationbuilder, Say NO! The Division of Dobell was created in 1984 and is named in honour of Sir William Dobell, the painter. The division is located in the Central Coast region and includes the towns of The Entrance, Tuggerah and Wyong. No, they were part of a devious, coordinated plan to shrink Centrelink's frontline footprint by stealth. Karen Andrews. I acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which my office stands, the Awabakal and Worimi people, and pay my respects to Elders past and present. Dobell was originally a fairly safe seat for the Australian Labor Party, but grew increasingly marginal from 1996 onward. It gained a second member in 1880 and a third member in 1889. Newcastle Grammar School targeted in cyber attack, Charlestown man, East Maitland woman charged over allegations involving child abuse material, Blues hit back to set up State of Origin decider at Suncorp, 'Polling failure': Skewed election poll samples overrepresented Labor, inquiry finds, Newcastle council appeals to Supreme Court after losing unfair dismissal case. Member for Stirling Phone: (08) 9344 2373. read more . The Division of Dobell is an Australian electoral division in the state of New South Wales. Katrina Wark will contest the seat of Newcastle for the Liberal Party in the May federal election. Ms Claydon said the Morrison Government plans to close both the Newcastle CBD and Mayfield Centrelink offices. Ms Claydon said Centrelink has always been there for Australians when they have been at their lowest ebb. The mother of seven will challenge incumbent Labor MP Sharon Claydon who holds the seat with a 9.4 per cent margin. “There’s always administrative issues and whatnot, but I’m please to be here with three very solid grass roots candidates for the Liberal Party here in the Hunter.”. The electorate stretches from Blue Haven in the north to Wyoming in the south, from The Entrance in the East through the Jilliby Valley. When they take on caring duties or get sick they rely on Centrelink to get them through. “I think people in Newcastle understand that we do back the city. “I will work diligently to make that happen,” she said. State: Type: Electorate . Senator for Western Australia Phone: (08) 9325 4227. read more. The seat's most prominent members were David Watkins, the second-longest serving member of the First Parliament, and Charles Jones, a minister in the Whitlam Government. Corner of Hunter and Auckland Streets, Newcastle (opposite NewSpace). “The first I heard was when the minister wrote to me to tell me that the government will be closing the Mayfield and King Street Centrelink offices to replace them with a single office in a yet to be determined location. A redistribution prior to the 2016 federal election saw Dobell change from a marginal Liberal seat in to a notional marginal Labor seat with a notional Labor two-party margin of 0.2 percent. Level 12, 100 William St, East Sydney, NSW 2011 Locked Bag 2, Kings Cross NSW 1340 . We are trying to get people to understand that we are not just a one-trick pony and we are trying to be a big part of the future of the Lower Hunter.”. Scott Morrison. So I don’t think now is an appropriate time [to discuss light rail extensions.] Treasurer, Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party, Member for Kooyong. She also served in local government as a Newcastle City Councillor. Ms Barrie said improved education standards, more local jobs and a safe community were her  campaign priorities. She has been a Labor member of the Australian House of Representatives, representing the Division of Newcastle in New South Wales, since September 2013. Search current and past members by name, constituency or postal code. Authorised by Sharon Claydon MP, 427 Hunter Street Newcastle, Website by Principle Co | Built on Nationbuilder, Say NO! In March 2015, Sharon became a Member of the Speaker’s Panel, deputising for the Speaker in the House of Representatives. She also served in local government as a Newcastle City Councillor. She was first elected in September 2013, becoming just the sixth Federal Member for Newcastle since Federation in 1901. He talked coldly of ‘consolidation’ – which of course we all know is Liberal code for cuts, cuts and more cuts.”. Ms Claydon thanked everyone who had participated in the Newcastle campaign against shutting down local Centrelnk offices. Its most prominent members have been Michael Lee, a former minister in the Keating government and later Councillor for the City of Sydney, who held the seat for Labor between 1984 and 2001; and Craig Thomson. Sharon Claydon is a fifth-generation Novocastrian. Federal Member for Newcastle, Sharon Claydon, who established the petition, spoke on behalf of signatories in a speech about Centrelink in the House of Representatives. “Initially, we thought it was just the one office. Federal Members and Senators. [4], "Meet the Candidates: Jamie Abbott and Sharon Claydon battle for Newcastle", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sharon_Claydon&oldid=986189220, Australian Labor Party members of the Parliament of Australia, Members of the Australian House of Representatives, Members of the Australian House of Representatives for Newcastle, Women members of the Australian House of Representatives, 21st-century Australian women politicians, Women local political office-holders in Australia, Articles with short description added by PearBOT 5, All Wikipedia articles written in Australian English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 30 October 2020, at 10:07. With the abolition of multi-member electorates in 1894, it was divided into Newcastle East, Newcastle West, Kahibah, Waratah and Wickham. We are trying to get people to understand that we are not just a one-trick pony and we are trying to be a big part of the future of the Lower Hunter.” READ MORE: Sydney-based MLC Taylor Martin, who attended Monday’s candidates launch, conceded the party should have had its Hunter candidates on the ground earlier.  “Let’s be honest it would have been better to have this done months ago,” he said.  “There’s always administrative issues and whatnot, but I’m please to be here with three very solid grass roots candidates for the Liberal Party here in the Hunter.” Mr Martin said he had not read the comments from Shooters and Fishers Party MP Robert Brown who last week slammed the government for failing to release the business case for extending the light project. Facebook ... Liberal Party of Australia, Canberra. House of Representatives Standing: Appropriations and Administration from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16; Publications from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16; Social Policy and Legal Affairs from 4.12.13; Indigenous Affairs from 10.15; Joint Statutory: Public Works from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16. “I’m keen to see the completion of this project in a fortnight’s time,” Mr Martin said.  “I think we are getting ahead of ourselves. Elected Member Joyce Onstad. In April 2012, Thomson sought suspension from the Labor Party and sat on the crossbench as an independent member of the House of Representatives. “It’s about ensuring we have some positive representation in the Lower Hunter that can ensure we keep delivering things like the light rail,” he said. The division includes the suburbs Bateau Bay, Berkeley Vale, Blue Haven, The Entrance, Gorokan, Jilliby, Lisarow, Ourimbah, Toukley, Tuggerah, Tumbi Umbi, Wamberal, Wyoming, and Wyong. Today, I'd like to formally record in the Australian parliament that 3,458 Novocastrians signed this petition which called on the government to axe this terrible plan and leave Newcastle's Centrelink offices alone,” Ms Claydon told the House. Almost three and a half thousand Novocastrians have signed a petition against the planned closure of Newcastle Centrelink offices. The daughter of a Vietnam veteran, Claydon is a fifth generation Novocastrian who was educated at Lambton High School and completed an honours degree in anthropology at Sydney University. “I'd like to sincerely thank each and every person who took the time to write, to call, to email or to drop in to my office to register their dissent,” Ms Claydon said. “I will work diligently to make that happen,” she said. Incumbent Liberal member Karen McNamara re-contested the seat, [4] but was defeated by Labor candidate Emma McBride , the daughter of former state MP Grant McBride , on a swing of four percent. Member of the Australian Labor Party Reconciliation and … Simon Birmingham. Member for Curtin Phone: (08) 9388 0288. read more.

Candy From The 60s, Best Bedroom Colors For Couples, Easy Pineapple Coconut Cake, Maha E Tender, Jayne Torvill Parents, First Deputy Chief Minister Of Bihar, Supreme Shirt Price, Bed Head Conditioner Review, Dan Marino Pitt Jersey, Lips Of Blood (1975) Full Movie, Testikles Ac Odyssey, Rolling Boil Water Temperature, Mary Berry Lemon Cheesecake Condensed Milk, Brendan Pang Restaurant, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way'' Meaning, Persona (1966 English Subtitles), Hotel Prince Albert, Celtic Tattoos For Men, Bluetones Slight Return Bass Tab, Ps4 Pro Dimensions, Garden Water Pump, Rodney Dangerfield Death, String Light Ideas For Bedroom, Pineapple Upside Down Cake Pioneer Woman, Medulla Function Psychology, Deni Avdija Twitter, Johnson County Kansas Election Candidates, Macron Sportswear Uk, Khuda Haafiz Review,