City Of London Share Price, What Is A Nation, Chhapa Discount Code, Single Nucleotide Variant Deletion, What Is Normal Fs In Echocardiogram, American Net Worth, Mickey O'keefe Wiki, Catering System Meaning, Interview Tips For Freshers, Elite And Dangerous Ffxiv, Buy Cadbury Chocolate Online Canada, Red Sandalwood Uses, Dragon Age: Inquisition Vs Red Dead Redemption 2, How To Decorate Black Forest Cake, Bx Medical Abbreviation, Why Do Comets Have Two Tails, Long-term Side Effects Of Lamictal, Kind Simple Crunch Walmart, China Imports By Country 2019, Julia Swift Programming, Romans 6:23 Commentary, Corsican Brothers Ghost Melody, Biodiesel Nfpa Diamond, List Of Trade Unions In Finland, Where Was The Last Post Filmed, Remembrance Day Netherlands 2019, Brass Price Per Pound, How To Close A Cereal Box Hack, New Brunswick Tornado 2020, Supreme 911 Box Logo, Killer Instinct Snes Cheats, Verb Form Of Thought, Jerry Krause Family, Integumentary Medical Abbreviation, Pioneer Woman Baked Chicken Tenders, Chronic Pain And Love Life, Fawn Meaning In Tamil, Ottawa Public Library -- Library And Archives Canada Joint Facility, Rebel Butter Pecan Ice Cream Near Me, Decorative Tray For Ottoman, Zak The Baker Instagram, Andrea Bocelli - Quizas, Quizas, Quizas, Red Deer Obituaries, Mouthpiece For Football, Food Diary Pdf, Alexis Denisof Movies And Tv Shows, Beverly Hills Christmas 2, Thai Drama Actors Male, Chicken And Vegetable Casserole With Ritz Crackers, Johanna Griggs Husband, Disability Blog Uk, Vocm Radio Network, Editable Note Taking Template, Organic Banana Farming, Black House Stephen King Summary, Augusta National Course Rating, Where Was Mystery Road Series 2 Filmed, Current Employer Meaning In Marathi, Tyrone Giordano Wife, Leopard Print Quilt Cover Spotlight, Razer Sabertooth Program Mode, Supreme Oreos Resell, Cm To Cbm, What Are Templates What Are The Advantages Of Using Templates, Eli Manning Net Worth 2020, How Are Police Pensions Funded, The Edrington Group Jobs, Bihar Government 1990, Lacroix Limoncello Calories, Who Sang Dancing In The Sheets, Upholstered Platform Bed King, Shimmick Construction Salary, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener Costco, Code Of Ethics For Public Relations Professionals, What To Do With Smashed Bread, Little Sunflower Chords, Doctor Who Voyage Of The Damned Watch Online, Kahlua Mocha Cake, Chocolate Cake Without Sugar Or Sweetener, Hexyl Cinnamal Smell, Best Strawberry Ice Cream 2018, Daily Dose Of Sesame Seeds, Shorty Said Lyrics, Nes Release Date, Wolf Make Simple Sentence, Unpaid Leave Calculation Malaysia 2020, Museum Of The Revolution (cuba), Steel Dragon 2000 Speed, Small Rattan Outdoor Side Table, " />

צרו עמנו קשר: 03-6567070

פגישת יעוץ
    הערכת שווי התביעה וסיכוייה
    הגשת תביעה
    לתביעה נצרף חוות דעת רפואית
    קבלת פיצויים
    במקביל להליך המשפטי ננהל משא ומתן

importune in a sentence

‘the president would importune them to try harder’ ‘But a glimpse of the relationship can be found in the notes of a visitor, August Gottlieb Meissner, who was present when Mozart's friends importuned him to finish the overture to Don Giovanni.’ 11.did he understand all those mysterious murmurs which warn or Importune the spirit at certain moments of life? 19.pursue not just don't go not Importune. Hillary had summoned her Harold, while Eleanor was importuned by hers. 1. , make sexual advances, offer one's services as a prostitute, These Foreign Words And Phrases Are Now Used In English. Sentence example with the word 'importune' importune advocate, beset, call on, exert pressure, insist upon, make advances, pestiferous, plead with, recommend, tiresome, wheedle Definition v. beg persistently and urgently Last update: October 16, 2015. 13.come to receive vote, but cannot Importune others to poll for a certain person, but it is to want communal circumstance to establish ballot box commonly. 12.but i will no longer Importune my young cousin. present participle of importune | The act by which somebody is importuned; pleading harassment. Importune sentence examples:1.to try to influence, as by insistent arguments; Importune or entreat.2.above all i do not wish to Importune or compromise you. importune meaning: 1. to make repeated, forceful requests for something, usually in a way that is annoying or causing…. 14.of course most of the time his wife do not want to, but ultimately fail to beat my Importune. we should do according to practice, not Importune unification. 9 10 11. 8.however, how to select appropriate model? Asked by Wiki User. 15.that may Importune the administration to act, but if they don't, there's a strong move in congress to do so. present participle of importune | The act by which somebody is importuned; pleading harassment. 2. Definition of importune. 4.so now i am not Importune others, don't try to give others to bring pressure. 18.Importune it suggests an annoying persistence in trying to break down resistance to a request. 2. Waiters circle among the dancers, importuning them to drink. 16.therefore, the right attitude to fame and wealth is not to Importune and not to shuffle them. 3. The trouble is that we are not prepared to take advantage of her, During the time these people remained on board, they were continually, Not even the demands of charity can justify you in, On this occasion the citizens are represented as earnestly, The people are entreating her to stay law proceedings, to give them time, to employ them; the poorest are all, He moved uneasily in his chair, and averted his head from where she was kneeling, not because he felt touched at her appeal, but because he felt annoyed at her, Outdoes in a sentence | Short example sentence for outdoes, A Deal in a sentence | Short example sentence for a deal, Strange In A S in a sentence | Short example sentence for strange in a s, Acrimonious in a sentence | Short example sentence for acrimonious, Annihilated in a sentence | Short example sentence for annihilated, Limitations in a sentence | Short example sentence for limitations, Subvert in a sentence | Short example sentence for subvert, Who Else in a sentence | Short example sentence for who else, Prefects in a sentence | Short example sentence for prefects, Antislavery in a sentence | Short example sentence for antislavery, Words to describe Importuning | Importuning Adjectives. How do you use importune in a sentence? 1. : 2. 1.to try to influence, as by insistent arguments; Importune or entreat. 20.he began to Importune her with offers of marriage. 2.above all i do not wish to Importune or compromise you. Please don't importune people. Answer. , beseech, entreat, implore, plead with, appeal to, apply to, call on, supplicate, solicit, petition, enjoin. 2. 5.amateurs could cause accidents and may not build the scaffolding correctly allowing it to collapse at Importune occasions. Some sentences on our Website sentencedict.com, hope helps: 1. Approach (someone) to request or offer sexual services, especially as a prostitute. Wiki User Answered . Harass (someone) persistently for or to do something. i only want to love you to my last sight.3.they told reporters that these so-called fleet aids society in law enforcement often Importune, interference or damage to la Short Example Sentence for Importuning . to request (someone) pressingly and persistently for or to do something.Examples of importune in a sentence. importune in a sentence - Use "importune" in a sentence 1. 10.we will add this in general, touching the affection of envy; that of all other affections, it is the most Importune and continual. Even after I had politely declined and shut the door, I could hear the salesman continuing to importune me to let him demonstrate the expensive vacuum cleaner. 3.they told reporters that these so-called fleet aids society in law enforcement often Importune, interference or damage to law enforcement. 1. 9.don't Importune me with your complaints. IT in English ... For now, though, the LSE is prompting suitors to seek matches elsewhere and importune it no more. How to use Importuning in a Sentence? Does English Have More Words Than Any Other Language? (open, save, copy) economist.com. 1Harass (someone) persistently for or to do something. Instantly the importuning began, everybody crowding about her. He remembers being importuned by a caller from Mexico City. They began at once to importune ruddle about the interview and to pass remarks on the … So now I am not importune others, don't try to give others to bring pressure.

City Of London Share Price, What Is A Nation, Chhapa Discount Code, Single Nucleotide Variant Deletion, What Is Normal Fs In Echocardiogram, American Net Worth, Mickey O'keefe Wiki, Catering System Meaning, Interview Tips For Freshers, Elite And Dangerous Ffxiv, Buy Cadbury Chocolate Online Canada, Red Sandalwood Uses, Dragon Age: Inquisition Vs Red Dead Redemption 2, How To Decorate Black Forest Cake, Bx Medical Abbreviation, Why Do Comets Have Two Tails, Long-term Side Effects Of Lamictal, Kind Simple Crunch Walmart, China Imports By Country 2019, Julia Swift Programming, Romans 6:23 Commentary, Corsican Brothers Ghost Melody, Biodiesel Nfpa Diamond, List Of Trade Unions In Finland, Where Was The Last Post Filmed, Remembrance Day Netherlands 2019, Brass Price Per Pound, How To Close A Cereal Box Hack, New Brunswick Tornado 2020, Supreme 911 Box Logo, Killer Instinct Snes Cheats, Verb Form Of Thought, Jerry Krause Family, Integumentary Medical Abbreviation, Pioneer Woman Baked Chicken Tenders, Chronic Pain And Love Life, Fawn Meaning In Tamil, Ottawa Public Library -- Library And Archives Canada Joint Facility, Rebel Butter Pecan Ice Cream Near Me, Decorative Tray For Ottoman, Zak The Baker Instagram, Andrea Bocelli - Quizas, Quizas, Quizas, Red Deer Obituaries, Mouthpiece For Football, Food Diary Pdf, Alexis Denisof Movies And Tv Shows, Beverly Hills Christmas 2, Thai Drama Actors Male, Chicken And Vegetable Casserole With Ritz Crackers, Johanna Griggs Husband, Disability Blog Uk, Vocm Radio Network, Editable Note Taking Template, Organic Banana Farming, Black House Stephen King Summary, Augusta National Course Rating, Where Was Mystery Road Series 2 Filmed, Current Employer Meaning In Marathi, Tyrone Giordano Wife, Leopard Print Quilt Cover Spotlight, Razer Sabertooth Program Mode, Supreme Oreos Resell, Cm To Cbm, What Are Templates What Are The Advantages Of Using Templates, Eli Manning Net Worth 2020, How Are Police Pensions Funded, The Edrington Group Jobs, Bihar Government 1990, Lacroix Limoncello Calories, Who Sang Dancing In The Sheets, Upholstered Platform Bed King, Shimmick Construction Salary, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener Costco, Code Of Ethics For Public Relations Professionals, What To Do With Smashed Bread, Little Sunflower Chords, Doctor Who Voyage Of The Damned Watch Online, Kahlua Mocha Cake, Chocolate Cake Without Sugar Or Sweetener, Hexyl Cinnamal Smell, Best Strawberry Ice Cream 2018, Daily Dose Of Sesame Seeds, Shorty Said Lyrics, Nes Release Date, Wolf Make Simple Sentence, Unpaid Leave Calculation Malaysia 2020, Museum Of The Revolution (cuba), Steel Dragon 2000 Speed, Small Rattan Outdoor Side Table,