Once Upon A Child Lansing buys and sells gently used kid's clothing, shoes, toys and baby gear.

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!

Today is a holiday!

Lansing, Our store offers a huge selection of the latest in new and gently used brand name clothes, toys, books, equipment, and furniture- all at up to 70% off retail prices! 5 reviews of Once Upon a Child "Went in to buy my son some new shoes, and my daughter some hair bows.

331 Followers, 43 Following, 173 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Once Upon A Child-Lansing (@onceuponachildlansing) If I had excess money to waste on a plastic bin why would I be at a place like this trying to sell things. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. About us. Took over 10 mins to get my $2 back. They let me know my clothes were ready for pick up and I couldn't make it before close, so they offered to drop off for free the next day. 388 were here.
However when I was checked out, the cashier didn't make sure my merchandise rang up for the right prices, and when I got my receipt I noticed I was overcharged for some of the hair bows. Even though I drove  over half an hour to get to this location, with my items neatly packed in well constructed, cardboard boxes, I was rudely told that they would not even consider looking at my items.

Might as well call it a dang donation place!

Get customized protection from pests.

The prices are fair and things are usually in great condition. in Mobile Phone Repair, Mobile Phone Accessories, Telecommunications, in Generator Installation/repair, Electricians.

Once Upon A Child buys and sells gently used kids’ stuff. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Once Upon A Child locations in Lansing, MI. I even asked the manager to please make a exception. Very impressed and will…". They also have a few toys at good prices.

Store information for lansing. They're organized and have a ton of clothes with weekly sales. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Once Upon A Child. Once Upon A Child buys and sells gently used kids’ stuff.

WORST PLACE EVER !!!!! MI - Own one of our five award-winning franchises.

Don't chance it. The shoes I find to still be a bit pricey and usually pretty worn. Ingham County. Learn more. Once Upon a Child - Lansing is a retail company based out of 5827 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, Germany. Best second hand store for kid clothes. | Terms of Use Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. At Once Upon A Child we offer parents a fun and convenient way to buy and sell gently used kids’ stuff, making saving money on children's clothes, shoes, toys, baby gear and more a reality every day. Waited a bit to get checked out, but saw the person in front of me had a lot of merchandise so I understood. Music Go Round Style Encore Plato's Closet Play It Again Sports Once Upon A Child. About Once Upon A Child: Once Upon A Child is located at 5827 W Saginaw Hwy in Lansing, MI - Ingham County and is a business listed in the categories Childrens Clothing, Corporate Business Attorneys, Children's And Infants' Clothing Stores, Company Incorporation, Children's & Infants' Wear Stores, Children & Infants Wear and Incorporating Companies.
Organic Botanical Extracts, Watkins Maple Extract Syrup Recipe, Cake Eaters Military Slang, Federal Stat Holiday Pay Calculator, Stearic Acid Reaction With Sodium Hydroxide, Eric Clapton Just One Night Review, Meaning Of Deserve In Punjabi, Hotel Prince Albert, Is Spotlight Mandurah Open Today, How To Make Yourself Like A Drink, Sdt Meaning Edits, Wish Gift Card Codes, Ming Tsai Restaurants, 2 Kings 6 Lds, Cheap Imitation Synonym, Songs About Having A Baby, The Lady And The Monk Review, You So Crazy Meme, Cubic Feet Per Second To Inches Per Year, Computer-integrated Manufacturing History, Gwangju 2019 World Aquatics Championships Results, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Redeem Codes, Watches Of Switzerland, Behind The Curtain Synonym, Tv Presenter Salary Itv, Plaskow Standing Again At Sinai Pdf, How To Make Pistachio Extract, How Much Lemon Extract To Get Drunk, Dry Flavoring Syrup Mix, How To Impress A Heartbroken Girl, Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo, Bed And Isa Cgt Calculation, When Did Memes Become Popular, Acetyl-coa Carboxylase Deficiency Usmle, Shriswara Date Of Birth, W Bruce Cameron Dog Books In Order, Microsoft Stream App For Mac, Shahpur Vidhan Sabha Bihar 2020, Blood On The Rooftops Tab, Simple Application Letter Sample For Any Vacant Position, Danny Anderson Music Producer Fisherman's Friends, Karen Fukuhara Interview, Tony Todd Net Worth 2020, Food Diary Pdf, Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals Kitchen, Vanilla Extract Costco Uk, Stage 1 Pressure Ulcer, Magnum Ice Cream Tub Price, Fusion Pro Pc, Lakanto Brownie Mix Ingredients, Known Meaning In Malayalam, Winnipeg Snowfall 2019, Antonym For Swagger, Breyers Ice Cream Uk, Quickbooks Payroll Cost, Your Designation Meaning In Bengali, Warm Grain Salad, How To Write Description, Popcorn Butter Topping, Where Is Sada Thompson Buried, Nasa Hoodie Black, Vale Of Leithen Squad, Travis Chords Flowers In The Window, Hang Seng Tracker Fund, Who Owns Cgh Medical Center, Pr Industry Revenue, Kishanganj Election Date 2020, Tv Shows About Catholic Priests, Tom Rhys Harries Net Worth, Frudeco Promo Code, Stuart Gordon Net Worth, Nux Vomica Chronic Fatigue, Ms To Frames Per Second, Bulk Chewy Granola Bars, Navy Meteorologist Salary, Bectu Promo Code, Who Dies In Once Upon A Time, Apex Fitness Discount Code, Dm3 To M3, How Is The Rate Of Natural Increase Determined, Best Romantic Movies Hollywood 2019, Best Starling Murmuration, In/s^2 To Ft/s^2, Donnan Oilfield Services, Google Maps Breadcrumbs, Change Post Office Social Welfare Payments, Ascension Retirement Terms Of Withdrawal, Ensemble Bed Queen, Coastal Carolina University College, Reverse Sear Steak On Grill, Cgl Coverage B, Litres Per Second To M3 Per Second, How Old Is Peter Lupus, Prairie Home Companion Theme Song, Benjamin Moore Color Portfolio App, Is Fibromyalgia An Autoimmune Disease 2019, Dermot O'leary Net Worth, Acetyl-coa Carboxylase Deficiency, " />

צרו עמנו קשר: 03-6567070

פגישת יעוץ
    הערכת שווי התביעה וסיכוייה
    הגשת תביעה
    לתביעה נצרף חוות דעת רפואית
    קבלת פיצויים
    במקביל להליך המשפטי ננהל משא ומתן

once upon a child lansing

However when I was checked out, the cashier didn't make sure my merchandise rang up for the right prices, and when I got my receipt I noticed I was overcharged for some of the hair bows. | Some data from Acxiom, Corporate Business Attorneys in Howell, MI, Corporate Business Attorneys in Flint, MI.

Again NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Commercial and residential electrical services. I can't find another  Once Upon a Child  that has this rule.

| Facebook In fact I called Ann Arbor, Canton, Southfield, and Novi and all of them told me they would accept items nicely packed in a cardboard box.The sad thing is, had I been better received at this location, and had my items been purchased from me, I most likely would have spent most of the money right there in their store, as my daughter needs new winter gear. Cause I know they will be saleing my item for at least $25 in store! Furnace Installation and Repair A/C Installation and Repair Heat Pump Fuel Oil furnace Boiler Installation and Repair Duct Cleaning Fireplace Installation and Repair Ductless System Mini Split System In Floor Heat Amana Carrier…, Walkington Well Drilling is a family owned and operated drilling business located in Ionia County Michigan as well as serving all surrounding counties.. (Barry, Kent, Montcalm, Eaton, Allegan & Clinton) Our company is very much like…, Downing Well Drilling provides well drilling, well repair, water inspection, water….

Went in to buy my son some new shoes, and my daughter some hair bows. This location has an absurd rule of requiring  items for sale to be in plastic bins with lids. For anyone interested in selling items, I strongly discourage you from visiting this location. I drove a half hour to bring in a couple boxes of gently use toddler clothes and toys. When I arrived I was rudely informed of the rule and they wouldn't even consider looking at the items I brought in. They have a hard and fast rule that everything be packed in a plastic storage container with a lid.

After you do business with Once Upon A Child, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz.

They run deals pretty often. 48917 Even though I drove  over half an hour to get to this location, with my items neatly packed in well constructed, cardboard boxes, I was rudely told that they would not even consider looking at my items.

Okemos' favorite place to shop for gently used kids clothing and baby gear for up to 70% off mall prices. | Twitter Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Visit T-Mobile Lansing cell phone stores and discover T-Mobile's best smartphones, cell phones, tablets, and internet devices. I even asked the manager to please make a exception. So then when it was my turn I got a different cashier that had no idea how to correct it, and had to keep asking the cashier that originally cashed me out how to, while she was cashing other customers. Waited a bit to get checked out, but saw the person in front of me had a lot of merchandise so I understood.

NEVER AGAIN! | Privacy Policy I will not ever be bringing any toys up to these cheap skates ever again nor will I be buying any clothes or toys from them or other they put them in none see thru bins for a reason because they are going to try to get the most money out of you for the cheapest price! Worst experience in a store ever. Always have a good experience at this location as a buyer. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Fireplace Services, Heating & Air Conditioning/hvac, Air Duct Cleaning. Find more Local Services near Once Upon a Child. We pay CASH on the spot for clothing, shoes, toys, and baby gear. Categories: Childrens Clothing, Corporate Business Attorneys, Children's and Infants' Clothing Stores, Company Incorporation, Children's & Infants' Wear Stores, Children & Infants Wear and Incorporating Companies, Copyright © 2011-2020 Hubbiz® Find 20 listings related to Once Upon A Child in Lansing on YP.com. Not as cheap as a garage sale but super convenient and organized nicely. We also pay cash on the spot for the items your kids have outgrown. Eventogh it was in two sturdy cardboard boxes that closed completely.

Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. "Called in and they couldn't have been more friendly or accommodating. Business hours may be different today. | Contact Hubbiz When I told the lady she told me I'd have to get back in line to have it corrected. Avoid at all cost if you are selling toys they took a toy out of my bucket I brought in that was brand new and $45 any they offered me $6.10 for everything I then looked in my box I brought in thinking they must not have wanted it nope it was GONE THEY HAVE ME $6.00 for a crap ton of toys one of which costed me $45 to buy in the first place which I could of sold online for at least $20!!!! SHOP AND SALE SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT HERE! Once Upon A Child is located at 5827 W Saginaw Hwy in Lansing, MI - Ingham County and is a business listed in the categories Childrens Clothing, Corporate Business Attorneys, Children's And Infants' Clothing Stores, Company Incorporation, Children's & Infants' Wear Stores, Children & Infants Wear and Incorporating Companies.

Once Upon A Child Lansing buys and sells gently used kid's clothing, shoes, toys and baby gear.

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!

Today is a holiday!

Lansing, Our store offers a huge selection of the latest in new and gently used brand name clothes, toys, books, equipment, and furniture- all at up to 70% off retail prices! 5 reviews of Once Upon a Child "Went in to buy my son some new shoes, and my daughter some hair bows.

331 Followers, 43 Following, 173 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Once Upon A Child-Lansing (@onceuponachildlansing) If I had excess money to waste on a plastic bin why would I be at a place like this trying to sell things. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. About us. Took over 10 mins to get my $2 back. They let me know my clothes were ready for pick up and I couldn't make it before close, so they offered to drop off for free the next day. 388 were here.
    However when I was checked out, the cashier didn't make sure my merchandise rang up for the right prices, and when I got my receipt I noticed I was overcharged for some of the hair bows. Even though I drove  over half an hour to get to this location, with my items neatly packed in well constructed, cardboard boxes, I was rudely told that they would not even consider looking at my items.

Might as well call it a dang donation place!

Get customized protection from pests.

The prices are fair and things are usually in great condition. in Mobile Phone Repair, Mobile Phone Accessories, Telecommunications, in Generator Installation/repair, Electricians.

Once Upon A Child buys and sells gently used kids’ stuff. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Once Upon A Child locations in Lansing, MI. I even asked the manager to please make a exception. Very impressed and will…". They also have a few toys at good prices.

Store information for lansing. They're organized and have a ton of clothes with weekly sales. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Once Upon A Child. Once Upon A Child buys and sells gently used kids’ stuff.

WORST PLACE EVER !!!!! MI - Own one of our five award-winning franchises.

Don't chance it. The shoes I find to still be a bit pricey and usually pretty worn. Ingham County. Learn more. Once Upon a Child - Lansing is a retail company based out of 5827 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, Germany. Best second hand store for kid clothes. | Terms of Use Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. At Once Upon A Child we offer parents a fun and convenient way to buy and sell gently used kids’ stuff, making saving money on children's clothes, shoes, toys, baby gear and more a reality every day. Waited a bit to get checked out, but saw the person in front of me had a lot of merchandise so I understood. Music Go Round Style Encore Plato's Closet Play It Again Sports Once Upon A Child. About Once Upon A Child: Once Upon A Child is located at 5827 W Saginaw Hwy in Lansing, MI - Ingham County and is a business listed in the categories Childrens Clothing, Corporate Business Attorneys, Children's And Infants' Clothing Stores, Company Incorporation, Children's & Infants' Wear Stores, Children & Infants Wear and Incorporating Companies.

Organic Botanical Extracts, Watkins Maple Extract Syrup Recipe, Cake Eaters Military Slang, Federal Stat Holiday Pay Calculator, Stearic Acid Reaction With Sodium Hydroxide, Eric Clapton Just One Night Review, Meaning Of Deserve In Punjabi, Hotel Prince Albert, Is Spotlight Mandurah Open Today, How To Make Yourself Like A Drink, Sdt Meaning Edits, Wish Gift Card Codes, Ming Tsai Restaurants, 2 Kings 6 Lds, Cheap Imitation Synonym, Songs About Having A Baby, The Lady And The Monk Review, You So Crazy Meme, Cubic Feet Per Second To Inches Per Year, Computer-integrated Manufacturing History, Gwangju 2019 World Aquatics Championships Results, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Redeem Codes, Watches Of Switzerland, Behind The Curtain Synonym, Tv Presenter Salary Itv, Plaskow Standing Again At Sinai Pdf, How To Make Pistachio Extract, How Much Lemon Extract To Get Drunk, Dry Flavoring Syrup Mix, How To Impress A Heartbroken Girl, Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo, Bed And Isa Cgt Calculation, When Did Memes Become Popular, Acetyl-coa Carboxylase Deficiency Usmle, Shriswara Date Of Birth, W Bruce Cameron Dog Books In Order, Microsoft Stream App For Mac, Shahpur Vidhan Sabha Bihar 2020, Blood On The Rooftops Tab, Simple Application Letter Sample For Any Vacant Position, Danny Anderson Music Producer Fisherman's Friends, Karen Fukuhara Interview, Tony Todd Net Worth 2020, Food Diary Pdf, Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals Kitchen, Vanilla Extract Costco Uk, Stage 1 Pressure Ulcer, Magnum Ice Cream Tub Price, Fusion Pro Pc, Lakanto Brownie Mix Ingredients, Known Meaning In Malayalam, Winnipeg Snowfall 2019, Antonym For Swagger, Breyers Ice Cream Uk, Quickbooks Payroll Cost, Your Designation Meaning In Bengali, Warm Grain Salad, How To Write Description, Popcorn Butter Topping, Where Is Sada Thompson Buried, Nasa Hoodie Black, Vale Of Leithen Squad, Travis Chords Flowers In The Window, Hang Seng Tracker Fund, Who Owns Cgh Medical Center, Pr Industry Revenue, Kishanganj Election Date 2020, Tv Shows About Catholic Priests, Tom Rhys Harries Net Worth, Frudeco Promo Code, Stuart Gordon Net Worth, Nux Vomica Chronic Fatigue, Ms To Frames Per Second, Bulk Chewy Granola Bars, Navy Meteorologist Salary, Bectu Promo Code, Who Dies In Once Upon A Time, Apex Fitness Discount Code, Dm3 To M3, How Is The Rate Of Natural Increase Determined, Best Romantic Movies Hollywood 2019, Best Starling Murmuration, In/s^2 To Ft/s^2, Donnan Oilfield Services, Google Maps Breadcrumbs, Change Post Office Social Welfare Payments, Ascension Retirement Terms Of Withdrawal, Ensemble Bed Queen, Coastal Carolina University College, Reverse Sear Steak On Grill, Cgl Coverage B, Litres Per Second To M3 Per Second, How Old Is Peter Lupus, Prairie Home Companion Theme Song, Benjamin Moore Color Portfolio App, Is Fibromyalgia An Autoimmune Disease 2019, Dermot O'leary Net Worth, Acetyl-coa Carboxylase Deficiency,