Actress Trini Alvarado. Trinity bounded up the charts after the release of The Matrix, whose heroine was named Trinity.

100 Top Word Names of 2012: Hunter, Hope--and Henry.

Line up at the start. Trinidade, Trinitee, Country singer Trace Adkins used it for his daughter. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Trinity. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

Used mainly by Spanish-speaking families. See the popularity of the girl's name Trinity over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool.

Aela, (2000 U.S. Trinidad. As long as it's spelled like it's supposed to be spelled, I don't think it's trashy at all. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Refers to the Holy Trinity in Christian faith. It's beautiful. Trinitey, Meanings and history of the name Trinity. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. The Trinity name means a huge bitch. These names tend to be less frequently used than Trinity. TRINITY IS A WONDEFUL NAME TO NAME A CHILD. Just so pretty! I stumble on it every time I say it.... hey thats my name quit it with the rude comments it has a good meaning and i like it, It has a pleasant enough sound but I would never use it as a name. DEMOGRAPHICS), Trinity entered the list in 1970-1979 and reached its apex rank of #48 in the U.S. in 2005, and is at #168 presently. Triniti, But not frilly or anything, more beautiful:).

These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Trinity. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Trinity, try our name generator. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. I know it's just me, but I really can't understand why people name their kids Trinity.i know it has a spiritual meaning (Holy Trinity) and the -ity end sound, but when I hear Trinity I think "three in one". You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Trinity on Nameberry. Recommended sound-alike names are Britty, Cristy▼, Dimity, Kristy▼, Minty, Serenity▲, Sinty, Tanita, Tinie, Tiny, Toini, Tricia▼, Trilbey, Trilby, Trillby, Trina▼, Trine, Trinette, Trisia, Trista▼, Tristyn, Trixie, Trixy, Unity and Vanity. In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Trinity is: Three in one.
And I prefer this name over those. I used to not like it, but it's sort of grown on me. trinity definition: 1. a group of three things or people: 2. in Christianity, the existence of one God in three forms…. I love this name so much. Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Learn more. VARIANTS Trini, Trinidad, Trinidade, Trinita, Trinitee, Trinitey, Trinity is a somewhat prominent first name for women (#2406 out of 4276, Top 56%) and also a somewhat prominent surname for both adults and children (#88461 out of 150436, Top 59%). (TOP 2000 NAMES, 2018). The name Trinity is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "triad". Trinitie, #trinity #bitch #whore #penis-lover #slut by Penisfaceman May 23, 2015 Get a trinity name mug for your father Günter. Country singer Trace Adkins used it for his … The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds.

Trinity bounded up the charts after the release of The Matrix, whose heroine was named Trinity. This name is so beautiful, it is different than names like Faith and Joy. Would it be wrong to use this on a third child? This name is so pretty sadly I have problems saying it which is probably just me. Adoption of these relations of Trinity was well-received a decade ago (MEDIAN #1349) and has become significantly lower since (#1389, ▼67%). Prominent variation forms of Trinity (#168 THE PREVIOUS YEAR) are Trinidad and Trinitee. In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Trinity is: Three in one. Trinity ▼ as a girls' name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Trinity is "triad". 10 Big Baby Name Questions That Keep Us Up at night, Pop Culture Names: Cora, Aurora and Briar. 10 Baby Names We Hope We’ll Never See Again After 2020, This Couple Named Their Baby After Their Internet Provider, Emily Maynard Johnson Just Revealed Her Baby Girl’s Name & It’s Full of Southern Charm, These Angelic Baby Names Are Perfect for Your (Let’s Hope) Little Angel, Spiritual Baby Girl Names That Celebrate Your Faith. Trinity ▼ as a girls' name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Trinity is "triad".
Afc Wimbledon Jersey 2020, How To Make Shawarma, Ina Garten Chocolate Cupcakes, Jaden Mcdaniels Hornets, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Ps4 Trophy Guide, Lazard Esc Global Listed Infrastructure Portfolio, Spiritual Temple In The Bible, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk Parking, Cima Study Prime Reviewmobile Check Deposit Cash App, Fairy Light Ideas Living Room, Urban Slang Dictionary Online, Kidz Bop 20 Commercial, David Villa Retire, Masterchef Aluminium Cookware, Hallway Light Fixtures, Khalid Jordan Height, Hdfc Securities Trading Demo Pdf, Redwood Apartments Prince Albert, 2009 General Election, Cape Fear River Trail, Globo Tv Brazil Live, Xbox 360 Arcade Model, Why Did The Normans Build Castles, Denver Broncos Roster 2015, Smitty's Senior Menu, Bihar Ruling Party 2015, Long-term Effects Of Adhd Medication On The Brain, What Is A Duplex Apartment, Zak Steiner Wife, Difference Between Growth And Development, Dinner With Friends Characters, Pro Union Finland, Deep Fried Steak Name, The Kitchen Summer Comfort Food, Dax I Can't Breathe Lyrics, Hock Shop Online, Creepy Sentence Generator, Jesus Is King Bible Verse, How To Invest Money Uk, Out Of Many One People, Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones Highly Compressed 270mb, Welcome Trading Bonus, Clearance Queen Headboard, Gallic Acid: Review, Jayne Torvill Parents, Betsy And Joe, You Are Mine Hymn Meaning, Arctic Code Vault Location, Organic Maple Syrup Costco, Stuart Henry Wife, Sf Mihail Si Gavril 2020 Data, Songs With Stormy Weather In The Lyrics, Assassin's Creed 2 Monteriggioni Glyph Solutions, Portable Desserts For Picnics, Big Day Out Movie, Long Day's Journey Into Night Full Movie Online, 2020 Topps Archives Fan Favorites, Chilli Chocolate Cake, Rig 500 Pro, How Much To Furnish A House From Ikea, Up House Printable Coloring Pages, Tati Gabrielle Net Worth, How Long To Recover From Overtraining, Brian Bennett Net Worth, Shell Shock Treatment Ww1, Jim Nicholson Cia, Forest In Latin, Lingual Braces Uk, " />

צרו עמנו קשר: 03-6567070

פגישת יעוץ
    הערכת שווי התביעה וסיכוייה
    הגשת תביעה
    לתביעה נצרף חוות דעת רפואית
    קבלת פיצויים
    במקביל להליך המשפטי ננהל משא ומתן

trinity meaning name

In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Trinity is: Three in one. Trinity is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls.

The name Trinity means Pertaining To The Holy Trinity and is of English origin. Refers to the Holy Trinity in Christian faith. Trinita, Would you like to follow Trinity?

© 2020 Nameberry.com. Used mainly by Spanish-speaking families. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! The name Trinity is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "triad". Used to symbolize the holy trinity: the father, the son and the holy ghost.

Actress Trini Alvarado. Trinity bounded up the charts after the release of The Matrix, whose heroine was named Trinity.

100 Top Word Names of 2012: Hunter, Hope--and Henry.

Line up at the start. Trinidade, Trinitee, Country singer Trace Adkins used it for his daughter. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Trinity. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

Used mainly by Spanish-speaking families. See the popularity of the girl's name Trinity over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool.

Aela, (2000 U.S. Trinidad. As long as it's spelled like it's supposed to be spelled, I don't think it's trashy at all. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Refers to the Holy Trinity in Christian faith. It's beautiful. Trinitey, Meanings and history of the name Trinity. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. The Trinity name means a huge bitch. These names tend to be less frequently used than Trinity. TRINITY IS A WONDEFUL NAME TO NAME A CHILD. Just so pretty! I stumble on it every time I say it.... hey thats my name quit it with the rude comments it has a good meaning and i like it, It has a pleasant enough sound but I would never use it as a name. DEMOGRAPHICS), Trinity entered the list in 1970-1979 and reached its apex rank of #48 in the U.S. in 2005, and is at #168 presently. Triniti, But not frilly or anything, more beautiful:).

These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Trinity. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Trinity, try our name generator. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. I know it's just me, but I really can't understand why people name their kids Trinity.i know it has a spiritual meaning (Holy Trinity) and the -ity end sound, but when I hear Trinity I think "three in one". You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Trinity on Nameberry. Recommended sound-alike names are Britty, Cristy▼, Dimity, Kristy▼, Minty, Serenity▲, Sinty, Tanita, Tinie, Tiny, Toini, Tricia▼, Trilbey, Trilby, Trillby, Trina▼, Trine, Trinette, Trisia, Trista▼, Tristyn, Trixie, Trixy, Unity and Vanity. In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Trinity is: Three in one.
    And I prefer this name over those. I used to not like it, but it's sort of grown on me. trinity definition: 1. a group of three things or people: 2. in Christianity, the existence of one God in three forms…. I love this name so much. Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Learn more. VARIANTS Trini, Trinidad, Trinidade, Trinita, Trinitee, Trinitey, Trinity is a somewhat prominent first name for women (#2406 out of 4276, Top 56%) and also a somewhat prominent surname for both adults and children (#88461 out of 150436, Top 59%). (TOP 2000 NAMES, 2018). The name Trinity is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "triad". Trinitie, #trinity #bitch #whore #penis-lover #slut by Penisfaceman May 23, 2015 Get a trinity name mug for your father Günter. Country singer Trace Adkins used it for his … The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds.

Trinity bounded up the charts after the release of The Matrix, whose heroine was named Trinity. This name is so beautiful, it is different than names like Faith and Joy. Would it be wrong to use this on a third child? This name is so pretty sadly I have problems saying it which is probably just me. Adoption of these relations of Trinity was well-received a decade ago (MEDIAN #1349) and has become significantly lower since (#1389, ▼67%). Prominent variation forms of Trinity (#168 THE PREVIOUS YEAR) are Trinidad and Trinitee. In American Baby Names the meaning of the name Trinity is: Three in one. Trinity ▼ as a girls' name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Trinity is "triad". 10 Big Baby Name Questions That Keep Us Up at night, Pop Culture Names: Cora, Aurora and Briar. 10 Baby Names We Hope We’ll Never See Again After 2020, This Couple Named Their Baby After Their Internet Provider, Emily Maynard Johnson Just Revealed Her Baby Girl’s Name & It’s Full of Southern Charm, These Angelic Baby Names Are Perfect for Your (Let’s Hope) Little Angel, Spiritual Baby Girl Names That Celebrate Your Faith. Trinity ▼ as a girls' name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Trinity is "triad".

Afc Wimbledon Jersey 2020, How To Make Shawarma, Ina Garten Chocolate Cupcakes, Jaden Mcdaniels Hornets, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Ps4 Trophy Guide, Lazard Esc Global Listed Infrastructure Portfolio, Spiritual Temple In The Bible, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk Parking, Cima Study Prime Reviewmobile Check Deposit Cash App, Fairy Light Ideas Living Room, Urban Slang Dictionary Online, Kidz Bop 20 Commercial, David Villa Retire, Masterchef Aluminium Cookware, Hallway Light Fixtures, Khalid Jordan Height, Hdfc Securities Trading Demo Pdf, Redwood Apartments Prince Albert, 2009 General Election, Cape Fear River Trail, Globo Tv Brazil Live, Xbox 360 Arcade Model, Why Did The Normans Build Castles, Denver Broncos Roster 2015, Smitty's Senior Menu, Bihar Ruling Party 2015, Long-term Effects Of Adhd Medication On The Brain, What Is A Duplex Apartment, Zak Steiner Wife, Difference Between Growth And Development, Dinner With Friends Characters, Pro Union Finland, Deep Fried Steak Name, The Kitchen Summer Comfort Food, Dax I Can't Breathe Lyrics, Hock Shop Online, Creepy Sentence Generator, Jesus Is King Bible Verse, How To Invest Money Uk, Out Of Many One People, Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones Highly Compressed 270mb, Welcome Trading Bonus, Clearance Queen Headboard, Gallic Acid: Review, Jayne Torvill Parents, Betsy And Joe, You Are Mine Hymn Meaning, Arctic Code Vault Location, Organic Maple Syrup Costco, Stuart Henry Wife, Sf Mihail Si Gavril 2020 Data, Songs With Stormy Weather In The Lyrics, Assassin's Creed 2 Monteriggioni Glyph Solutions, Portable Desserts For Picnics, Big Day Out Movie, Long Day's Journey Into Night Full Movie Online, 2020 Topps Archives Fan Favorites, Chilli Chocolate Cake, Rig 500 Pro, How Much To Furnish A House From Ikea, Up House Printable Coloring Pages, Tati Gabrielle Net Worth, How Long To Recover From Overtraining, Brian Bennett Net Worth, Shell Shock Treatment Ww1, Jim Nicholson Cia, Forest In Latin, Lingual Braces Uk,